Post by email

If you want to post your views directly on this page,

mailto:smelink.fellows@blogger.com



Monday, June 1, 2009

Why did the cow cross the road?: The contradictions of India

Why did the cow cross the road?: The contradictions of India: "The contradictions of India
I’ve been in India now for just about three weeks and have been struggling with how to describe it, except as enormous - with 1.2 billion people. The most accurate thing I can say is that for any generalization I want to make, the opposite can also be proven. A few truisms -- many things do not make sense, a lot of patience is required, getting things done is complicated, and the food is excellent. My apologies in advance for not being able to summarize my experiences better and rambling on and on."

No comments:

Post a Comment