Post by email

If you want to post your views directly on this page,

mailto:smelink.fellows@blogger.com



Monday, May 11, 2009

Sarathbabu.E - Independant Candidate, South Chennai

Sarathbabu. E,
Independent Candidate, South Chennai
Thank you very much for attending the Press Meet amidst your busy schedule. Indeed your presence means a lot for me and it would accelerate my future plans and actions.
India, one of the world’s largest and youngest democratic nations which predominantly depend upon the policy makers for its development, is facing turmoil in these modern days. It seems India would easily be the only nation where we have 1000 political parties with 10,000 ideologies and 10 lakhs aspirants aiming for Prime ministerial post. Isn’t it an inappropriate thing to expect these people to work for the welfare of our country? Can we call ourselves unfortunate if we get carried away by the promises of our politicians? We can do better than blaming them for our suffering. We don’t need any new ideology to architect a new India. What we need is a single minded pursuit for excellence in all aspects of the growth of our country.
Our honourable former president, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam has visualized a road map for the development of India as a better society. With the inputs from TIFAC (Technology, Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council) he scripted what the policy makers are expected to do in all relevant sectors. If we follow his sermon of “dreaming, transforming dreams to thoughts and thoughts into actions”, crores and crores of our people would be benefitted. In other words, it is high time that all of us not just aspire for developmental politics but witness it for real. We need educated and selfless youth to drive this country to the next developmental phase. Instead of looking at politics as someone else’s job and act as if we just have to enjoy luxuries of a comfortable life, the youth with dynamic personalities should come forward with courage and get into active politics.
As I am insisting on ‘WE’ and ‘ALL’, I will need to take the initiative first. I would like to take the road map defined by our noble leaders. I strongly believe that I would be able to make the difference with my efforts. I am not entering politics to earn name or fame as I already that with what I have done. Then why am I entering politics? I am entering politics because to make my society a much better place for my fellow human beings. Only with this selfless attitude, I am aspiring to be a part of legislative body. I wish to do politics the way it was intended to be done. With equal pride and humility I wish to assure you, that my victory will be definitely looked upon by honest people and common people as their victory. It would unleash new energy from the youth and educated people who will help our country grow further. Let us all take a vow to teach the political parties that it is time to focus on growth and development. It is the youth’s turn this time to make the positive difference we deserve.
With this note, I request all South Chennai constituency voters to vote without bias for any party, caste or religion and elect the candidate who they think would definitely do what they deserve and the country needs.
JAI HIND

1 comment:

  1. do you think Independants have a role?
    Can they win against established political parties?

    ReplyDelete